Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got bored... 1 Horsepower

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by XG, May 21, 2005.

1. Ok I got bored today.... lol this what happens when the girlfriend gets prepared for a horse show and brings her horse home to get him ready... lol this what happens when she leaves her horse alone with me..

Felt weird swaping the GSXR for the clyde.
    Tried to lean the beast. just wouldnt happen.. hard to get those hoof strips down.

2. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

..but the horse looks VERY bored! :p
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D
  4. Matt we expect to see you on the next ride with your new found love....how much is petrol per ltr for that thing....lol
  5. lol it takes gingernut biscuits :p :)
  6. Hope to see you both next Friday night at coffee! :LOL:
  7. Where does the fuel nozzle go? Got the knee down yet? Whats it putting out at the back hooves?
  8. how many bales of hay to the kilometre?
  9. hahaha nice one..

ps we have the same boots :p
  10. You're going to have hell getting your knee down when cornering. :p
  11. see you don't need 1300cc that thing could easily buck you off if you gave it a decent twist.
  12. Is that the new ZX-6R? Are you going to take her down to Phillip Island?

(that brightened up my day. good work :) )
  13. ROFL

Well at least it has reverse. Must be a real biatch to start on a cold morning. You should convert it to electric start, a tazer in the neck would get anything running.
    jk love horses
  14. hahaha nice:D
  15. I wonder what the Gixxer had to say about you straddling up the outdated model. It's great that you've endeavoured to collect the complete Suzuki GSXR range right back from their stable heritage... but perhaps starting from the ABSOLUTE start was a little extreme. ;)

...and yes, i wanna see the new ride at coffee.
    I'll piss myself laughing if i were to ever see one of them on the freeway. ;)
  16. LOL it be a long ride from bendigo :p :) :)
  17. You know this is an old model - it still has a kick start!!!

Am just wondering where they but the 'push button' start :shock:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.... :D
  18. All this horsing around has to stop...
  19. Is it s 2 STROKE or 4 STROKE dong :LOL: :cry: :LOL: :LOL:
  20. I can't see the gear lever!