Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I got a new toy..

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Blue14, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Have seen them before in the magazines.. Always wondered what it would be like, well i took it for a test ride and i was hooked.. It has 5k on the clock, brembo brakes, braided lines, adjustable suspension, pirelli tyres and whatever else you would expect an italian bike to come with... Even has a remote seat release.. :grin: And at 450cc goes pretty good, only downside i reckon is it could be a bit lighter.. 200kg is only 10kg lighter than the 14.. :shock:

aV4rP270.

Pq3BWS_S.

2. nice... how much was it?

3. Cool looking scoot mate. :cool:

Now get the drill out ,or debafel?. :wink:

4. Picked it for $7k on the rd.. They are an $11.5k bike when new.. This was first reg Dec 06..

5. Thanks mate.. Hmmm was looking at the baffle before.. :LOL:

6. Nice Paul and it has cheaper reg :grin:

8. Yes and insurance too... :grin: Only $250 full comp .. :cool:

Is it me or the light cause that scooter appears to have a pinkish tinge Laughing

Nah just another toy for the weekends.. I have a company car so no commuting by bike. And it is awesome to ride, mate its just a big lounge chair on wheels..

9. duuuude u have too many bikes :p

clearly u should buy me one too :cool: :grin:

10. Your ZX14 is now red, isn't it???? :oops:

Having to share the garage with a scooter - how embarassment!! :wink:

11. Nah Carol still blue.. Nothing wrong with a scoot, especially one that would give a fair few bikes a run for there money.. :p

12. that looks... sick :grin:

13. You crack me up. I really thought a GTR would live in your garage before a maxi scoot.

14. Nah would have to trade the 14 for that, and that aint happening.. This is awesome, gets to 160 in a flash and still wants to go faster.. :twisted:

15. but paul... its a scooter man!!!

nobad.. you said ages ago you were looking for a scooter.. at least you didnt get a 50CC one lol

16. Yes its a scooter .. :LOL:

17. I'm just impressed that you have enough free time to get to play with two bikes. I struggle to get out on mine other than the commute. :roll:

18. Um i actually have 3 bikes.. :cool:

19. That's not making me feel any better! :shock:

20. Sorry.. But i will admit when i bought it the wife said, you cant ride them all at once, why do you want it for.. :LOL: