Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I Gave You Plenty Of Warning.........

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dirty_j, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Dirty J is back in the great land of Oz! I am currently in Sydney *shudder*, and will be untill after the New Year. After that, I am going to head south to Melbourne, maybe Tazzy, if shes still there... (Twin Girl), and then on to Adelaide and Heaven on Earth, The North Adelaide Hills, and The Gorge Road. I am still on the same bike, a well used 1989 CBR 1000F, though shes gonna have some new life put in her. As a Xmas gift to myself, I'm putting a new engine in her, and having all her panels redone. I look forward to seeing you all again, Melbourne, and I hope to meet new faces.

2. I take it by linking Sydney and shutter, you mean that you are taking pictures??

{Just kidding, I knew you meant shudder.... :LOL:}
  3. Hey,

Welcome back, how'd all your surgery go?

Catch you in the new years?

4. :LOL: :LOL: :grin: i can hear the song in my head now... Badger, badger, badger, its a badger, badger, badger! , its a badger, badger, badger! Mushroom! mushroom! Badger, badger, badger, its a badger, badger, badger! , its a badger, badger, badger! ARRh snake its a snake!!! Badger, badger, badger, its a badger, badger, badger! , its a badger, badger, badger! :cry: its on an infinate loop....

Anyhow...Welcome back, if you coming north by anychance send a pm say hi I'm on the goldcoast. When are you likley to pop into joes in hobart? thats where you will find twingirl and her enrgraved barstool. :wink:
  5. I Gave you plenty of warning....

Hey hey...it's Dirty_J!! :LOL: :LOL:

So you're back down under huh? You had better make the trek to tassie, coz that's where I am found these days... :shock: :( :LOL:
    Motorcycling mecca over here...and the great bar that is Joes garage...you'll love it... :grin:
    As Ward 4e said..my barstool is a permanent fixture there.....i try to never leave it!! :twisted: :LOL: :LOL:
    So hope to see you here soon....is the bike registered now?! :LOL: :cool:
  6. Tasmania is heaven on earth best riding in the country, damn it they scrapped the spirt of Tasmania from sydney because the ride to Melbourne sucks.
  7. :shock: :shock: You're obviously not going the right way!! :LOL: :LOL:
    What about through thredbo etc or down the coast road? There's great roads around..besides it's all about the journey! :grin:
    Hope to see you soon Dirty J!!
  8. Surgery went well, there was only one minor cock-up. I can jerk off while riding now, thanks to this extra right arm! As my plans stand right now, I'm leaving Sydney (Thank fcuk for that!) in the first week of January, and heading for Melbourne. After Mel, I think I will hit Tassie in February, and Adelaide in March. I am here for a whole year, and will be bouncing around down across the bottom (where ALL the loose nuts and bolts end up....) for the whole time. Check with your local Ticket Agent for dates and times. Book early, this freak-show sells out fast!

And yes, my bike is registered this time! Is there a statute of limitations on $500 traffic tickets in Victoria? Anyone?
  9. Hey Dirty J, dont forget Saturday night coffee at Bar Roys ( used to be Cleos ,but new owner) . Does your extra arm have those freaky bendy fingers like the other two? :eek: :grin: