Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I found the perfect job!!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by removed-6, Jun 22, 2006.

1. It doesn't show dude.

Try cut and paste the article.
  2. Sounds Great!!! You could bring down the system from the inside.
    Viva the revolution!

3. :shock: :LOL: :rofl: HIGHLY trained ??????? for WHAT one would have to ask, extended sitting on ass.
  4. If you've heard the speed camera operators that have been interviewed by newspapers, they receive special training in being 'them leadfoot murderer drivers' rhetoric. But hell, no one likes to admit their job is BS.

Honesty, you'd think these guys would need trauma counselling... after all, in line with TAC propoganda, they would witness hordes of accidents caused by people going 5kph over.
  5. Anyone actually read that? You have to be available 24/7 365 days a year. :shock: Bugger that with a broomhandle.
  6. I wouldn't work for Tenix if they paid me.......

hang on, last pay from Tenix - well what do you know....
  7. You'd have to pay me about $1million a year to do that job.

And even then, I'd do it extremely half-arsed.
  8. Yeah,
    bring down the system from the inside,
    end of shift,

lots of pictures of a speeding gim tree,
    Your Responce,
    did I not set the camera up correctly,
    my bad.

9. add,

"appreciate being creatively verbally (and sometimes physically) abused, are an obnoxious turd, or at least don't mind that everyone thinks your an obnoxious turd, having absolutely no friends is a distinct advantage, as is chronic halitosis (bad breath)."
  10. :LOL: bringing down the system from the inside... although I don't know how long you'd have a job or if you'd actually get paid??

has to be right up there with ticket inspecting as 'most respected job' :wink:
  11. Wait till you are on a nice piece of road, let your mates know where you are, turn off the camera and charge them $5 a time to come past on a top speed run... :LOL:
  12. and for next time you hate your job

When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this...

When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this. On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. open the package and remove the thermometer.

Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am so glad I do not work in the Thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson."