Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I found a road

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by Scumbag, Apr 14, 2006.

1. On the drive up to Canberra today I went via a road I have not done before.
    This is the road from the Melba Hwy to Euroa. Now did not think much about it until I saw the dangerous motorcyle road sign. Lots of sweeping corners then a whole bunch of tighter ones, even a couple of 40 km posted ones as well. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Suffice it to say I had a bit of fun in the Corporate express, but we both wished we had been on the bikes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Really good surface for most of it, looks as though it has been resealed recently. Some leaf litter but I am putting that down to the weather over the last couple of days, it was also dry when we went through. But got caught in a ripper of a rain band a little further on.
    Must get up and do this road one day and then loop back around to Melbourne via the top way somehow.

2. I think that may be an alternative route to Winton Raceway in Benalla.
    Prolly, the one where you turn off the Marondah Hwy at Merton.
    Pretty :cool: .