Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I for one welcome our new Duck Overlords

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by DisgruntledDog, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ducks.

2. Obviously never heard the phrase "as gay as a duck".
  3. Pretty sure countries like China are making sure that our world will never be underpopulated.
  4. I think Jasmin needs to get out more........ home schooling is not helping. fag hater.
  5. That's a very well reasoned argument.

I think Ducks may have already evolved past us though, if you consider penis size vs body size, which is obviously the most important criteria for measuring evolution.
  6. Anatidaephbia - fear of ducks

7. The funniest part of the OP was this:

zzz temp.

the unfortunate placement of the sig! LMAO! That whole letter was drug induced!

8. Sounds like a Herald sun editorial
  9. spelling is too good for the Herald Sun
  10. ...couldn't paste the link. Google images "china demographics chart" and look at the age by age spread
  11. The Greeks were proponents of logic and generally coherent arguments. I, for one, am grateful we have evolved beyond such a primitive state.

Although there are some pretty bright teenagers out there, I kinda expect this sort of thing among fourteen year old :shrug:. 'Course, it doesn't help if they're surrounded by people who are filling their head with stupid crud...