Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I finally bought my Icon Bombshell Ladies Boots!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Enrissa, Apr 11, 2007.

1. After a long time of going through all the sellers of the boots, I bought my boots from ebay, Motoparts :LOL: They are the cheapest and offer the RRP of the boots with free shipping costs to worldwide. The lady who sold me the boots is really friendly and helpful with my boots sizing. Not sure about the speed of the shipment though, they are posting via USPS Global Express Mail. Will post here again once I get my boots :grin:

2. Do you have a link?? my Mrs would love a pair...if i can find em she might get em for a pressie :grin:

3.  Top
  4.  Top
  5. Do you know the size of the boots she is wearing? I understand from them that EUR size 39 (which I usually wear) is USA size 8. They actually recommend that I up one size to size 9 because the make is rather small. Hope this could be of some help to you :)

6. normally size 7-8 in Australian sizes... no idea what that is in EUR or US though.

7.  Top
  8. dont think they would suit you jigme :p

Anyway as they are womans boots i am sure most know what they look like :p they are very common but hard to get in oz.

9. Hi Drew,

Try this website for the international sizing chart for shoes

http://shoes.about.com/od/fitcomfort/a/wintshoesize.htm

It's better than the other link I post earlier. This will give you a better idea of what size your Mrs will be wearing and remember to up a size from the USA size for boots :p

10. as much as i love my footwear on the ladies i have to say that that is some serious heel-lift for a motorcycle boot?:shock:

3770_1.JPG

be sure to post up a report on how it feels when shifting and breaking.

i could image that comfort, responsiveness, etc might be an issue if you were riding a cruiser as opposed to a street bike?

11. Unfortunately I am unable to comment about the shifting and breaking because I do not have a bike license yet and am looking into getting one in a month or so :( Maybe someone else in the forum will be able to post a report on that :)

12. Dunno about the controls but as my Mrs is only going to be Pillioning i don't think it should be much of an issue....hopefully :?

13. That's what I am going to be, pillion passenger, till I can ride, Drew! :grin: It shouldn't be any problem, I was wearing my normal high heeled boots on rides with my husband and it was fine :)

14. Well here's hoping i get the size right

allowing for the smaller boot size she either needs the 9.5 or the 10 in US

so i'm thinking the 10 and she can put in an insole etc if needed..... better than being the other way around.

15. I think it's better, as I picked a size 9 and I usually wear a AUS size 6.5-7. Would rather wear a pair of thicker socks than to having boots which are too small :p

16. I wonder how these will go with my leathers.. :LOL:

17. I think it will look really good with leathers! Leather jacket, pants & boots :p Kewl!!! :LOL:

18. Just an update. I got my boots today, it's really quick delivery and they had packaged them well :grin: The boots are a little tight at the top but they will be fine once I break them in :p

19. Ah, yeah, right Drew. That's what you think :wink: