Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I feel the need

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Crusty74rd, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Is it just me or are there others out there that feel the need to absolutly rip it open somewhere during a ride?
    (just to check that everything is working as it should :wink: )

2. yeah i will let it rip just to "test it" ;)
  3. Most of my riding is commuting, not exactly awe inspiring riding. I make a note of opening it up once or twice in a low gear just to the blood pumping.
  4. yes, i do.
  5. Never! Its dangerous you know......
  6. yes everything is normal there
  7. traffic Lights look distubingly simmilar to a moto GP starting grid
  8. Only in tunnels, i just love the sound off a screaming motor in a tunnel, give the cagers a fright too :wink:
  9. yeah i give it most of the time :grin: :grin:
  10. I think the question should be who doesnt.
  11. I do it just to hear the lovley noise coming from the muffler :p
  12. Coming from you.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is a time and a place for everything, but a track is safer.
  13. You're all morons for doing this as you might kill someone's child who may be crossing the deserted motorway chasing after a stray ball.

Don't say i didn't warn you!
  14. I never do , ever.....ever ever every time ever ever.....ever ever ever ever ever.. It's ridiculous that this topic even exists. :grin: yeah you might kill someone , or some bugs godamn you !
  15. .. the need to watch Top Gun again, damm you. :idea:
  16. And I do to, but only after reading YOUR post, ergg!
  17. No thanks, far too much homo-eroticism for my liking. (Not that there's anything wrong with that </Seinfeld> )
  18. Yesssn took the long cut this morning & had some fun :cool:
  19. Yeah that high pitched sewing machine like whine is just awe inspiring :roll:
  20. hmmnnn, yeah, i sometimes want to settly down somewhere in the middle of a ride and ride sensibly