Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I don't know whether to laugh or hurl...

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by cookeetree, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Was looking at the Oxford Products website, when I came across this helmet.

[​IMG]

The blurb reads: NEXX Helmets are full of Urban Chic and really get you noticed....be different & stand out from the crowd!!

Stand out from them, or get bashed by them???

2. Oh no :shock: What are they thinking :LOL:

3. Questionable aesthetics aside, if that IS a proper denim surface, wouldn't it create extra friction if it hit the deck and increase the chances of you damaging your neck?????

4. That's just ridiculous .

Everyone know plain blue ....is soooo last year... stone wash will sell well.

:p :LOL:

5. You can just imagine that with a full denim outfit including denim coated boots. YUK. :shock:
    K

6. The 'Walker; Texas Ranger" look :LOL:.

7. Maybe they could add some realistic looking fake skin and an ass crack at the back of the neck!

8. I wonder if you can stitch kevlar into it?

9. on the plus side you can store coins in the pocket and donate to a cause next time you're at the lights. :grin:

10. Ahh finally something designed for all the butt heads out there [​IMG]

11. Combine it with this outfit and you would be a winner!

Canadian Tuxedo

[​IMG]

12. Complete the set and be the coolest guy on a bike!

Denim gloves:

OG60931_lge.

Denim chaps:

[​IMG]

and not forgetting - denim boots!

[​IMG]

13. Exactly what I was thinking :LOL:

14. I am just thinking that the pcoket could be so useful for a helmet cam, smokes, ninja stars for cagers etc

15. Eh? :p