Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

i dont have anthing against dwarfs but....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, Jun 7, 2006.

1. What do you call a psychic dwarf on the run....?????

A small medium at large :LOL: .... i'm so going to hell....

2. thats so bad :shock:

3. I had to read that twice to actually get it :(

But that is brilliant, it actually had me laughing out loud (Not just typing "lol") :rofl:

4. I'm terrified of midgets.

One of the most traumatic experiences of my life was being in the Mall of America, the largest shopping centre in the world, at the same time as five buses full of midgets from some sort of midget convention.

The horror. The horrrrrrorrrrr.

5. yeah you dont want to step on them.

6. or go all willy wonka on them and inslave the litte guys to make chocolate... the horror the horror!!!! :twisted: :LOL:

7. I still laugh at the idea of the midget that has been seen around Melbourne by a few riders here. On a pocket cruiser, wearing a old-style German spiked helmet and smoking a cigar...pure 24 carat gold.

8. Truth be known, it wasn't the midgets that freaked you, it was just being in a mall full of AMERICANS!

9. And the oompa loompa song is going to play continiously in the background. . . . .

10. No, there's something inherently scary about those little f*ckers. You can't trust 'em.

11. Yeah i saw him hooning down through St kilda the other week.... He's got a deathwish i think. :shock:

12. not even as far as you can throw them? :LOL: