Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I declare Fantales Evil.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by sonja, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Tastey as they are, I can't face them now.

I bit my tongue hard enough to make it bleed rather profusely. Therefore, Fantales are EVIL! :evil:
  2. time to switch to chocolate eclairs
  3. Hi sonja,
    Don't bite! hehehe
    Just a subtle chew is all it takes.

Got to admit that biting your own tongue hurts to buggery!

Hope you were not riding at the time!
    That would bring a tear to your eye!

Fantales Not evil!
    Only tales from a wicked tongue!

4. :LOL: i bite my tongue all the time and it really really hurts.
  5. Here's a tip, don't bite your tongue :p
  6. thanx for that i wish someone had told me that earlier! :grin:
  7. You know sonja, if you are in that much of a hurry to read the wrappers on the Fantales, just unwrap them, read them and wrap them up again. :grin:
  8. Fantales and Minties are known by Dentists as the Dentist's Best Friend; nothing pulls fillings out like them.

But, yeah, biting your tongue can be painful; I'm just wondering if this was before or after (or maybe because of) your anti-American tirade of yesterday?
  9. my teeth hurt thinking about it.

i kinda didnt pay as much attention to brushing as i should have as a child.
    also, youth ingested recreational drugs havent done them any favour :p
  10. oh i missed all the action! im anti many things! what a pity.

fantails!?! why a fantail when eclairs exists?

i hope you didnt loose too much blood. the tounge is the strongest muscle in the bod and has the largest number o nerve endings.

what's that you say?

oh i thought so too but apparently not. the male genitals however have half the amount the females have.
  11. you missed it because you were too busy answering to my extremely funny and witty txts!

if women DO have more nerve endings, why am i always done first? im like a racehorse :LOL: :LOL:
  12. You think that's a good thing? :p :LOL:
  13. well, i thought so.
    apparently not....but i am married, and thats a contract :LOL:
    she cant get away :eek:
  14. according to dr phill, it takes a woman 16min, 30 seconds of pumping. a man is something like 12mins. in other words men need to be TALENTED. but hey, someone married you anyway. isn't she sweet.
    going back to nerve endings, i dont know why its the way it is, although i always thought women enjoyed it more than men because they scream and carry on a bit. men are quiet.