Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I could have drifted into a tree....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Rented, May 10, 2010.

1. So I could have drifted into a tree, but interacting with the policeman was an otherwise positive experience.

I got done for 'speeding' in the cage on the weekend, by a motorcycle copper. All the NT bikes would appear to have a radar or laser mounted in a black bulb on the bike which was a BMW sport tourer. He didn't ask me how fast I thought I was going, he asserted my speed quite accurately, he was actually spot on to my speedo - I just hadn't looked down at it until I saw his lights coming up behind me. The copper wasn't a moron about it and also indicated that if I was going a little slower he might have let it slide, and wasn't condescending at all. I thought if I met him outside of his job I might think he was alright.

In the end there was nothing I could do, and I was within the lowest (1-15Kph over) offence just.

2. Are there trees in the Northern Territory?

3. cactus trees bro :D

4. Gum trees mate, bloody everywhere. I tell it was hard work riding Skippy at 94Kph. If he didn't hands down catch me I woulda denied the old girl coulda dunnit.

5. Hahahaha....GOLD!!! I needed that laugh.

Made me think of this....

Attached Files:

6. Haha that's not far off what I had in mind.

7. :rofl::rofl:
    Love the pic.