Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I cant find words to describe this idiot.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Jay77, Apr 5, 2011.

1. oh dear, no comment on what i would of done to that driver, fair dinkum
  2. been posted many times. i'm so glad it was on cam though, i would have taken him for as much as possible, and then some more.
  3. I wonder what they did to that driver.
  4. Bugger - it's blocked here - claims it's p0rn!
  5. I used to (still do) see this crap happening regularly pretty much everywhere in Asia. It sh*ts me to tears (!!!) and I am truly surprised not one of the riders opened the car door and THUMPED (and I mean hard!) that prick !

Seriously, makes me wonder of the IQ of the world's population of late. Or is the world being taken over by selfish, irresponsible, careless behaviour ?! That driver would have copped a mouth/handful if I was on any of those bikes.
  6. fixed it for you.
  7. Why, thank you Holly :)
  8. of course hun :)
  9. I really hope that prick got thumped
  10. Damn lucky everyone can stand up after that. Very stupid driver and two very innocent riders taken out.
  11. Try the original site.
    She's good like that :)
  12. there was three, I assume the rider on the right had a pillion.
  13. I'm not a violent person by any means but if I saw that happened the person driving would not be able to drive for a long while, it sucks that we have to share the roads with people that don't derserve to have a vehicle.
  14. Still blocked... Subscribed to check at home.
  15. Hard not to get angry, especially when the first thing the driver did was to check the damage ... done to his car that is.