Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I came off... again!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Peregrine, Jun 30, 2005.

1. That's 2 in 9 months :LOL:

This time, it was wet, going around a big roundabout at about 60-70 when the front tyre slid out from underneath me.

Bike held up better than I thought. With a new brake lever and mirror, it would be as good as since the last crash. The new scratches blend in really well with the old ones... You can't even tell which scratches were from which crash! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I did my knee again (exact same spot as last time too), and hips. The only problem is I'm doing the Kokoda Trail starting Monday, so my wounds have 4 days to heal before they start to mank in the tropics.

Oh well :)

Be careful in the wet everybody! :p
  2. Bugger....sounds like you are soldiering one though
  3. be more careful people! :)
  4. Wow, that sucks. I hope your wounds aren't to festy by the time you head OS. Atleast there aren't any round abouts on the Kokoda trail, just nasty mozzies with really exotic sounding viruses in them, Have Fun!
  5. You forgot to mention the crazy japs that are still hiding in the hills, not realising that the war is over.
  6. Everyone keeps falling off... what's up with that? Perhaps we're just getting lazy through the winter. :p
  7. Ummm if your injurys are giving you any grief id really reconsider the kokoda trip. How many days are you planning on doing it over?
  8. Not good, hope your injury heals quick :)
  9. I didn't fall off. The car's bumper kept me upright.
  10. Sorry to hear about your off :cry: . Dont under-estimate the wet roads.
  11. Leaving Monday, probably going to do it over 8-9 days I think. See how the pace goes... I haven't done any training for it either. I've been meaning too but I'm just too lazy :LOL:

The docs have decided it's best to leave the grazes to scab, but because its right where the pack waist strap sits, then it's going to be very very...comfortable... Water crossings maybe an issue too if it hasn't healed by then.

I can't pull out now, it's my only chance before RMC, plus what else am I supposed to do in my break? Go home? :p