Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I bought a Ninja!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by van, Jul 26, 2006.

1. ...Well... Kinda. ;)

2. :LOL: Nice one
    So is that a straight out of the box or a build it yourself numbers :p
  3. Haha, straight out of the box of course. Building models is for saps! *prepares for backlash* ;)
  4. So how much did you pay for a tiny set of leathers and a tiny helmet? :LOL:
  5. Nothing, I been riding squid! ;)

Not much traffic on my desk, so it should be cool :LOL:
  6. Okay, so now I can give you credit for having a little bit of class :LOL:
  7. Sweet, i saw one of those in safeway the other day for only 9 bucks :shock: too bad i was in a rush or i would've picked it up.

I'm starting to get a little collection going myself :)
  8. Careful it can be habit forming, think my collection's up to about 20 now (might post a pic when I get home).
  9. Nice one Kraven! I'm getting the R1 next week, though it's a 2004/2005 I think :(

Haven't seen the Fireblade anywhere! Coles and K-Mart have got the CBR600F, but who wants that?! Apologies to anyone who rides one ;)
  10. :LOL:

Have a CBR600F4 & last years R1 sittin on the tv

Jeez Van look what you started now we all coming out of the wood work :p

Edit :roll:
    Oh man Mr Charmed made me take bloody pics. See what what u done :p

Look what else he runnin around with,

And had to show you this ...

11. Okay here's my collection (all 1/18th scale Maisto brand).

Not a great photo but you might still be able to notice that most of them are somewhat different to when they came out of the box - that's because I dismantle them and paint things like wheels, brake calipers, engine details, etc to make them look better (the Ducati Monster for example started out as an all black/grey S4R). Not as good as a plastic model kits but a lot cheaper and easier - currently working on a Triumph Speed Triple (still can't decide on a colour for the frame).
  12. Jeez, looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do!
  13. Scary thing is I've got around 40 1/18 scale diecast cars in the collection too (which have also been detailed/customised).