Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I am So Mad

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Lizzy, Jun 28, 2005.

1. I am so MAD Upset and angry!!!

Some farking idiot has STOLEN!!! All of our clothes off the line

All that was left was some socks and my pink pj bottoms. I actually feel like crying. That was an entire weeks worth of clothes for both Chris and I. So now I basically have 3 pants and tops left to wear. We aren't well off, so it's gonna take a while before we get some new clothes. We will have to buy an item a pay check. Just the other night we worked out a budget to keep us going, the farking budget did not include new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just so wrong!!!!

2. Some people are such low lifes. Can't believe they didn't want your pink pj bottoms though.

Lisa, check to see if your contents insurance covers them - I dunno, not sure, but its worth asking.
  3. we cant blame craig , he's in europe :wink:

You could claim them on your insurance ( contents) , if the $$$ were big enough .
  4. (Lisa, MAKE the $$$s big enough!)

5. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: go for a ride, have a smoke... just away from peak traffic

edit: where abouts are you in brisbane?
  6. that blows... I hope you get some more clothes soon, and that the b!tch that stole your clothes looks fat and unattractive in them.

Might I suggest an op-shop excursion on the weekend? Might find yourself some funky and cheap stuff to tie you over.
  7. Snowdropping has to be one of the lowest forms of crime. Happened to my mum about five years ago. It's like having your house broken into, you feel violated.
    I can't afford much but I'm prepared to donate if that helps.
  8. Yup .. your home contents insurance (if you have any) will cover them. If it was a weeks worth of stuff, you'd easily have $2,000 so well worth a claim.
  9. hahahahaha thats a bloody pissa :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that sucks someone pinched your clothes :( may be theres a silence of the lambs dude running around in your underwear somewhere hahaha it rubs the lotion on its skin of else it gets the hose again hahahahaha classic :D
  10. twisted :LOL: i love it :D

(+1 imaginary karma for you) ;)
  11. Ditto! http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=23 (film clip and song by The Greenskeepers. Rockin')
  12. someone stole all my knickers off the line the other week! I had to go commando till I could afford some new unmentionables, as the only stuff that hadnt been stolen was in the dirty washing basket. It was really annoying but at the same time I couldnt help but laugh.
    Its quite invasive and it really does suck, I cant believe they took everything! honestly, are they too lazy to do their OWN washing????
  13. someone stole your undies? OMG! Surely it was a bunch of kids being delinquent, rather than someone needing some clothes?

I remember when I was utilising the services of a laundromat, I had a strange pair of undies folded in with my washing once. I was all "eeeewwwww" about it and chucked them in the bin. Never know where they have been.
  14. Ok guys , own up . Who of you didnt do pantie raids when you were younger.Sorry to hear about the clothes Lisa , but if it was kids then just the undies would be missing.
  15. damn my sheltered upbringing! :LOL:
  16. 8-[ I refuse to comment on the grounds it may incriminate me :)
  17. Its actually quite a big problem (so I've heard... :shock: ). Some people have VERY strange fetishes :? :shock:

That's terrible news Lisa...claiming on insurance is a good idea, but what are you supposed to do in the few weeks before they actually pay you the money?? I hope something can be sorted out quickly for you and Chris.

:D :D :D
  18. "You would be the kinda guy that would'nt have the common decency to give a reach around".....whoops wrong quote (Full Metal Jacket)

OK try this one from Frank Zappa :shock: "You would be the kinda guy into the art of puning" :shock: :p :p :p

I lived a sheltered live, could not the reason to swipe knickers :p

Cheers 8)
  19. Insurance will not pay due to the yard not being totally fenced!!!!!!!!! That's right there is no gate across the driveway so will not pay.

I'm sure I will see the funny side of this.... As soon as I get some new clothes that is.... Oh well naked to bed tonight LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks guys for caring it means a great deal

Lisa :D