Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I am so excited......

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Monty, Oct 28, 2004.

1. I have just booked my Learners Permit for the 20/21 st Nov and I am sooooo excited and can't wait.

Now I have to look for a bike...... :D :D

2. OMG Monty - YOU GO GET EM!!!

And in the meantime you have a ball bike shopping... So much more exciting that girly clothes shopping, that's for absolute certain!!! :p
  3. Enjoy the shopping! I agree wtih Mizz ZZR - it is much more exciting than girly clothes shopping.
  4. Well done Monty!

I got mine a couple of months ago and have only now found a bike, but the shopping and trying was definately fun :D

Good Luck!
  5. Good onya, Monty.

Go get em, girl!!

Just no draggin' me off at the lights, ok? OK??? :D

(whats up with the damn smiley?)
  6. good stuff,hope the weather will be good for u
  7. Good stuff Monty!!!

Give us a yell if you want a hand or advice with your shopping.
  8. Congratulations!!! I remember when I booked in for my learners, I already had the bike sitting in the driveway!! I used to sit on it, turn it on and wash it.....all without taking it down the driveway :oops:

Enjoy, and good luck with the test

:D :D :D
  9. pacman got my reply again! if you want to know what I said pm Vic!
  10. Good luck, are you going for them at Stay Upright in Hoppers? The guys there are pretty good and you will really enjoy the couple of days. Just stay relaxed, listen to the instructions, accept that you will be a complete dud the first morning and leave there after 2 days with your L's and itching to get out on the road and above 25kmph...
  11. Good luck with the test, hope everything goes to plan

12. Good luck!!...There are a few of us from the Werribee area so a group ride wont be hard. 8)
  13. well done monty

good luck in advance
  14. well done and good luck
  15. WOOO HOOO go get it :twisted: :D

Good luck :D

Lisa :twisted:
  16. Shit you're stupid!

Am I the only moderator on here?

If you continue to blame me for everything I'll just ban your sorry arse.

Pull your head in, you are making me feel ill.
  17. Nah, heading down to HART in Tulla....that is where the b/f went and he recommended it.
  18. I believe all the trainers are following a set standard. The only difference between the various companies is likely to be the attitude of the instructors. A really great instructor gives you a heap of confidence, removes the nerves and lets you enjoy your time. Good luck
  19. Good luck Monty, let us know how you go :)
  20. Got my L's at HART in Tulla last weekend, the instructors I had (Rob & Karl) were both excellent.... (They must be, I passed!)