Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I am new here as well

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Hi all, Well have been on many a forum and Ozbiker spleen is just 1. have to say its rough over there, but there is a great bunch of blokes there as well. I have riden and still ride with some of them. All it boils down to is a difference in culture and lifestyle. EACH TO THEIR OWN I SAY. :wink: :wink: :wink:

and before you say anything I have also riden with a lot of people on this forum as well. and had a coffee or two at southbank :grin: :grin: :grin:

oh yeah I own a cruiser, But doesnt fall under any of the catagories mentioned in seans post :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sean ya nearly had them won over and ya jumped ship :roll:

hope to read up on some of your rides as I enjoyed reading them over there
  2. So if you are a bikie it must mean that you are a 1%er?
  3. Scooter, Scooter, Scooter, I set the intro like that to catch a fish and it didnt take long.

What give you the perception that all bikies are 1%. Read my post properly, I am not a 1%er and never have been, not a nom or prospect or gofor for 1%ers.

Such nieavety on your part. I ride a bike (cruiser) I live a life of my choice and undertaking, have the friends I have From both 1% clubs, christian clubs, defence clubs,social clubs,Netrider. and free riders but just because I call my self a bikie you assume you know all there is to know about me. Can I just sugest you go back to the school of life and learn a little before making post hast remarks about a man you have never met or know.
  4. 3 posts in and you're already baiting?

That's getting mighty close to camping out under a bridge waiting for goats.
  5. Sorry fixed WRONG, but the people on here arnt the only ones to sit back and read before signing up to a new forum.And I just find it astonishing that people are so Nieave to think these things let alone post them. from the Maquarie dictoinary"bikie"
    noun "a member of a gang of motorcycle riders. Also, biker."

also: cambridge dictionary of english"Definition
    biker UK AND US Show phonetics
    a member of a gang (= group) of motorcyclists:
    We were overtaken by a crowd of bikers doing over 90 mph.

So you see were are all but 1 within the laws of common knowledge
  6. Let's all agree that while we sometimes get a little wayward, we ride at safe and legal speeds, have the occasional friendly stouche with friends, and enjoy our respective clubs.

Now what brings you here bikie and are you gunna come for a ride?
  7. Fixed ol mate are you sugesting that I need an excuse to be here???

And anytime you wanna, I will ride anywhere with anyone. just depends on wheather or not you wanna ride with a bikie?
  8. You get on the defensive mighty quick huh.

Let's not get all argumentative.

Right. Perhaps we've cleared that one up too.
  9. you're the fish mate scooter was baiting you (or taking the piss at people's perceptions) you are a defensive one. :wink:

welcome to the forum :)
  10. Take a better bait than that, maybe when scooter gets some time up in the saddle then he can try to catch me(not talkin speed wise either).talking experience wise. And never judge someone you dont know. or a book by its cover :wink:
  11. Maybe you should look up what a 1%er is before you throw it around like that.

Welcome to the forum bikie, don't pay any attention to scooter, he has bike envy.

12. I will just call yo mate ok cos I stopped callin people sir when I got outa the forces. So mate I just took it for granted that Scooter was all ofay, up to speed on the 1% thing seeing as he was so quick to banter the notion around to someone of whom he doesnt know.
  13. Mate is fine :)

I'm sure he just heard the term one day and thought that all bikies are 1%ers. Either that or he's just trying to start shit, again.

14. comment removed...... I was wrong....
  15. Defencive who me HaHa my point exactly. DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER :wink: :wink: :wink:

As for argumentitive, Well if quoting a meaning from a dictionary is argumentitive then oh boy you people wont wanna say anything about anytopic then cos if someone replies then how argumentitive will that be??????????????

16. Good call! :p

17. Now Now Nobby dont fib you will end up in the corner with the pointy hat on. :evil:

As I said in my original post I have been looking in many forums before I join, and it was a while back when ths forum got bombarded from the spleenvent members, comming and having a say weather right or not YOU were MOST UNWELCOMING to any of them.

So all I can sugggest to you is PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH :!: :!: :!:

and remember fibbers are fools if they think they wont get caught out :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  18. So you haven't really joined the forum. You've just hopped on here to try and recover some of the ground your so-called members lost then, and pick a fight with DuHAST.

Welcome anyway, history tells us that you'll get tired of it, while we talk about other more interesting things.....

I should point out, however, that we presently have our full quota of illiterate and incoherent trolls... :LOL:
  19. Hornet 600. STOP. think before you speak, and read a little. I am on a shitload of bike forums not just 1. I can see outside the circle of 1 forum. call me a sl*t but I can do more than 1 forum at a time.

They are like you, they have their good and their bad :wink:

As for DuHast i am sure he doesnt need mother hornet to fight his battles(and if you think thats picking a fight maybe you should head to Cronnulla beach) :wink: :wink: :wink:
  20. Yeah that's my job :wink:

Welcome to the forums