Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I am a Daddy

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Paulie, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Hey guys! Havent been on for a little while been busy moving out, and preparing for a new (and 1st) baby!

My girl was born this afternoon at 13:03 and she is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life (naturally, she is a spitting image of me)!

We have named her Cadence! Stay tuned I may oneday figure out how to upload photos....camera is still at hospital with mum taking mroe photos!

Its so strange, I never wanted kids ever and thought I was too young (I'm 24) but after witnessing her birth and holding her I wouldn't change a thing.. Please everyone say a prayer for her health and stuff :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Congratulations Paulie. It's a fantastic feeling - and now you're in for the ride of your life.
  3. Sensational news, Paulie, there is nothing like seeing the arrival of a new baby.

Cherish every moment, the little perishers grow up in five minutes!!!

And congrats to your lady too, of course :grin:
  4. Best feeling in the world aint it?
  5. Yes, its certainly a strange feeling and a great feeling when they move because they look alien/half alive when they come out
  6. Congratulations! :grin:
  7. Woohooo, kids rawk :)

Congrats dood, to quote the wife "it's like falling in love every day"

They are very very precious, here's to her healt :)

ppsttt if you ever need mugs/coasters and stuff to celebrate her birth, be sure to give me a holler :)
  8. Congratulations Paulie :) Hope your partner (and new mother) is doing well and I'm sure equally as elated as you. A tad over 4 mths until I'll put up a similiar post for our first :)
  9. :):):):):):):):):):)

You little ripper.

Cigars all round.

(Not you, Bill)
  10. Woohooo!

Onya Mr and Missus Paulie.

Now... how do you fit a baby capsule onto a GPX???

11. Icky, icky process with a great ending. Congrats.
  12. Congratulations mate! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hey, you can make people! :shock: That would make you some kind of god wouldn't it? :LOL: :LOL:
  13. That is so cool :)

Congrats :)

Make sure you post pics...
  14. Congratulations Paulie :grin:

BTW, gorgeous name
  15. way to go to all three of you.........being there when your children enter the world..........priceless.....

now fess up......did ya shed a couple of tears....... I did
  16. Congratulations, and best wishes too the 3 of you

cheers stewy
  17. Congrats mate - my daughter came first as well, and i am glad.

I remember thinking for ages "I can Make People" :)
  18. Congrats and best wishes to you both. :)

:grin: :grin:
  19. Congratulations to you all...one of life's most unbelievable and emontional events. Nothing is comparable. Here's to a bright future for your daughter.
  20. Fantastic news Paulie!!
    it's a life changing moment you'll never forget... enjoy every moment.

PS. don't forget to give wife a hug and tell her what a great job she did!!!