Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Featured I ain't no sugar baby but...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Duke at Eee, Apr 3, 2015.

1. The weather forecast for the south east corner of Queensland is not looking too good for a long weekend ride. We're looking at patches of rain broken by heavy downpours and showers. For those of you braving the elements and those in the rest of the country where it's sunny dry, with ideal conditions. Have a great time, stay safe and look out for bunnies

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its looking good for Sunday and Monday. But there's going to be cops and inexperienced weekend warriors on all the good roads.

3. Brisbane is the new Melbourne rain wise... ;) gauntlet thrown down!
    Pissing rain in the western burbs of Sydney with BoM suggesting more precipitation likely...gotta be school holidays then!
    Heaps of police waiting to double ping me (yeah yeah my bad blah blah blah) so I think I will just curl back up in bed with a good long hard ride

planned for sunnier climes...like next weekend when all the berserk warriors have chamois'ed off their wheels and disappear back to their offices until the June long weekend ;)

Happy sugar fixes everyone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rain, rain and more rain, which is why I'll be diving and eating this weekend - not at the same time though! May as well do an activity where I'm meant to be wet =D Hope the sun comes out at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is easter. It rains.

• Agree Agree x 1