Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I admit I used to like saturday moring cartoons...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ward_4e, Jul 4, 2006.

1. before all this dragon ballz up and poke jamancan-mon there was transformers... I liked it but this looks nucking futs!!!! I am so going to have to see it on tight arse tuesday next year.

:LOL: ... robost in disguise... :LOL:
  2. I can't wait for this. the original transformers were awesome, I hear they're bringing out a voltron movie too :woot:

But transformers didn't come from mars they came from cybertron :? .
  3. true... it was one of the greatests mysteries for me how in teh middle of america there was a semi active volacano with a starship wedged in the side... AND NO ONE NOTICES SH!T... The ark was wedged in the mountain for thousands of years and no one found it?

meh... cartoons their so realistic
  4. Ha Transformers is lame, just like pokemon and dragon ball shit.

Saturday mornings were great when Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Gigantor, Spider Man, Famous Four, Banana Splits and co were getting around and who could ever forgot Hey Hey Its Saturday - the Angel, Fred Fly (damn that fly was clever)....argh the memories :LOL:

Cheers :cool:

go on you no you want too :LOL:
  5. o no is it wrong i remember hey hey its saturday, bugs bunny, road runner etc im only 20 :shock:
  6. Bring back the original Saturday morning version of Hey Hey It's Saturday.

Watching the best of show last night brought back soooo many memories and I introduced my 6yo nephew to Ossie for the first time.
  7. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I forgot it was on

Cheers :cool:
  8. AAARGGHH the Banana Splits Song, now that thing will stay in my head FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

So who else remembers the black and white western movies, and the cliff-hanger serials (did the hero go over the cliff in the wagon?? Of course not!!)

But the best part of Saturday, AFTER the cartoonies, was the Wrestling and the Roller Game, jeez that Anne Calvello was nice :LOL:
  9. I've just changed my sig to honour this post Hornet...
    :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Sig is
    "I wish I had a pencil-thin mustache
    and an autographed picture of Andy Devine" - Jimmy Buffett

10. I can also remember the American ABC Wide World of Sports at 12:00 each Saturday which introduced many of us to NASCAR waaaay back then.

Of course there was the traditional 6am Thunderbirds to watch as well......
  11. You are such a nice man, Tony :)

Come Monday was the first JB song I heard, and I bought Living and Dying, and heard those very lines in the first song. I was gone; there's a man who can write a lyric......
  12. I hear that Soundwave now might be an iPod. WTF??? And Bumblebee might be a Camaro, not a VW. Double WTF?
  13. mmm messing with the original gen 1 series 1 set of cahracters..... I can hear fat computer geer / chibi manga con nerd backlash coming...