Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

I Accidently sold my VFR!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by lordtb, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Well as the topic says... I have accidently sold my pride and joy!!

A mate come over with a... ZZR250 that is on it's last legs... I mean the engine has thrown the main baring in the gear box, there are very funny sounds coming from the topend and the thig is blowing blue smoke... No farings as they all were smashed off... in other words not good...

I lent him my VFR while I was looking at the engine... he fell in love with the VFR and offered me a price I could not refuse...

So she is gone :(

Any one have any sugestions what would be a good replacement bike??

I was thinking a Yamaha FZ1, or Kawasaki ZX12R, Suzuki Bandit 1200??

Also wife decided I should buy her ANOTHER bike a real one this time (so far she has "had" Across, CBX and Another CBX (currently being preped for reg so I can get to work))... I was thinking a GS500??
  2. The FZ1 will do it for me although I do like the "balls 'n all" style of the Bandit 1200s.

What a chice to have to make! :grin:
  3. Amazing, some people can't sell their bikes for love or money, YOU sell YOUR'S when you're not even trying!
    Go the Bandit 1200 and stick a Staintune on it. It sounds glorious!!