Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by devotard, Jan 25, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Italian version for Italians that are cringing at the poor translation below:

I'm loving this. Not particularly a fan of the hypermotard, but this is a bit of alright. :grin:

2. that is sick but for that money, i'd be wanting more than a $100 acerbis headlight!
  3. ^^^ What nam said. Not too keen on the headlight, looks a bit cheap on a bike like this. For that sort of money it should have something bespoke. Not too keen on the front guard either. The rest is awesome tho, love the trellis frame. Looks like a spider web.
  4. I really like it. 155kgs half-wet too (no fuel)!! It's what the hypermotard should have been, and with an 18L tank too. Why couldn't Ducati have taken a leaf out of these guy's books and fitted a decent sized tank to the Hypermotard?
  5. #5 N*A*M, Jan 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  6. My usual complaint with a big tank on a bike like this is that it stops you getting forward on the seat without feeling like you've straddled a horse. Under the seat, no problemo!

Anyway, yeah, this is what the hypermotard should have been. Taking shit off instead of putting shit on. Keep it skinny, light and minimalistic. I'll forgive it for the Acerbis Cyclops and CRF plastics. Just goes to show they left the useless shit till last. :grin:
  7. That is just a BRUTAL looking B!TCH of a bike...
    OMFG That is nasty...
    And I mean all of this in a good way.
  8. I LIKE. GIMME GIMME GIMME. Thats spot on. Nice & light & they haven't gone overboard with the horsepower. I'm guessing it would still have an excellent bottom end with a decent strong midrange. Perfect for tight twisties :cool: :cool: :cool: