Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung Service Times- anyone?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by oohsam, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,
    I have a gt250r bought it new, got the first service done. Was wondering if anyone knew when the second and third service shoudl be (kms) I moved recently and misplaced teh book and have no idea if im due for a service or what.
    If anyone out there can help that would be great.

PS - None of these posts would be nice :

1. "I Cant blv your hyosung is still running after the first service"
    2. "I cant blv you bought a hyousng"
    3. "I cant blv you bought a hyosung and posting it on net rider"
    3. "I cant blv.....[place comment here]....hyosung...[place comment here]

PPS - If you do feel like you need to abuse my hyosungness I will forgive you. Only becuase I dont care !! hehe.

lol.

2. Thank you my good man. Very helpfull.

It says here that every 4thousand k's. Uh Oh....

3. Rumour has it that that the service periods were extended to 6000kms as the US manuals states 4000 miles.

But as not make of them make it to ....... :grin:

4. ah ok i get ya. Better book it in they hey..

5. From what I understand Hyosung still say 4,000kms in OZ for the 250. The 650 I think has been bumped up untill 6,000kms. Give Hyosung a ring.

6. Take it to Stafford Motorcycles in Heidelberg. They're cheaper than PS by a LONG way and provide much better service. Ask for Ray.

7. +10,000% he may even a have a loan bike. :cool:

8. +1 for Stafford. Top blokes and they look after you.

9. I bought my bike from there and always go there and they always look after me, hence why i keep going back.
    Even though I live in berwick...its great service.

10. :rofl: Fraid not mate. Not even a demo.

11. Depends on the person I suppose :grin: Ray's lent me his GT650R before without a drama ;)

12. :oops: My bad. Forgot about the red 650R. I wasn't off restrictions when I had my Flungdung so naturally there was no demo...

:grin:

13. Couldn't you get a replacement log book from the dealer you bought it from? Might help when selling the bike.

14. Ask and you shall receive .. what a nice place this is eh ...

Oh I would never dream of replying with:

1. "I Cant blv your hyosung is still running after the first service"
    2. "I cant blv you bought a hyousng"
    3. "I cant blv you bought a hyosung and posting it on net rider"
    3. "I cant blv.....[place comment here]....hyosung...[place comment here]

Each to his own, If you're happy with the Hyo, that's all that counts.
    ..that and a wallet full of money :p

15. Mod: no need to be snippy mate.

16. 10,00km service = skip and bike ramp? (Couldn't resist)

Seriously, I was lookin at a 650GTR for a while. Then a 636 ninjar fell in my lap.

17. Come on Matt .. it's Friday FFS, If we can't have a giggle we may as well sell our bikes and drive Lada's :p

18. Yeah I know but this guy may not see the funny side, there are already areas for people to take the piss. We are all riders regardless of our bikes. :grin:

19. I didnt realise that taking your bike to a mechanic on the back of ute every weekend counted as riding.

Strange new world we live in :p