Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung luggage

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Duffman, May 4, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    had a quick search but couldnt find this anywhere.

I'm after some luggage for the GT250.
    Panniers and tank bag.

all the places i've been to in Perth have bugger all selection so i wandered if anyone with a GT250 or 650 has got any luggage? I'll probably just buy them online but wandered what will fit best.

There is a good selection on www.motorcycle-accessories.com.au but it's hard for me to visualise which ones would be best.

Any ideas?

2. I've got a DriRider small tank bag [in yellow] on mine for trips to shops etc. The big tank bags fitted OK.

If you get the bag rack from Hyosung then any bag that you could strap on would be OK.

3. thanks guys.

motorcyclemart is pretty expensive jd, but yeah they have a reasonable range.

and matti, i did consider the hyosung stainless steel rack but i'm not sure i like the look of it. I thought it might look a bit poxy??

I am leaning to the ixon x-comp soft panniers. cost about $145 from www.motorcycle-accessories.com.au but i'll look around for bargain prices.

thanks again guys.
  4. This is a bit rich coming from a man who wears his underpants on the outside Duffman?

Yeah I thought $200 for something that I won't need in 12 or so months was a bit rich, thats why I went for a tank bag figured I could use it on the next bike. That is untill I had a look at the new Ducati S21000 Monster bloody plastic tank. :cry:
  5. yeah thats it matti, i was thinking at least with the soft luggage (panniers/tank bag/tail bag) i can just take them with me to my next bike.

Hey! lay off Duffman. :p
  6. Now now be nice "What would Jesus do?" :LOL: