Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung GT650 2008 (LAMS)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by carpetbelly, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $2800...

25,800km pretty much. As shown in the pic of the dials. Had from 14k km. Only needed a new battery.

Bit dirty in the pics but literally just came back from a snowies run hehe.

It is learner legal but might have been derestricted ;)

It was a repaired write off. Bought it to learn on and done that. Dropped a couple of times while learning and replaced a crankcase cover that was cracked. But this is why I bought a repaired write off in the first place.

Scorpion pipe, do have baffle still and original pipe.
    Fender eliminator, again have original fender. LED indicators
    Tyres are only about 2000km old. Diablo strada I think off the top of my head. Sports touring type so should have plenty of life left in them.

Original handlebars, mirrors etc still available. Needs an oil change shortly but got 2 filters and stuff ready to go for that. All included with the bike.

Bike has been a blast. It's defo not perfect but it's cheap and isn't a bad starting point to learn on before you feel ok to get something newer and hope not to drop that :)

Forgot to say, had the valves checked at 19k km... all good, no adjustment needed at the time. As I didnt know the history I thought best to get it done.

7016963367_094541d6b2.
    Untitled by carpetbelly, on Flickr

6870857976_b8bc1c9a06.

6870858504_f2ed736b4d.

6870859324_fbf58f37ca.

2. what u buying now mate?

3. getting a Ninja 650RL... something I can tour on a little easier. The wind blast on a naked at high speed *cough*, I mean the legal speed of 90 for this P plater, is a bit tiring :)

4. Price Drop **********

5. if my bike sells soon i will jump on this at that price.

6. going to about $2800 now ;)

7. ** Sold **
    Sad to see her go, but another chapter with the new bike :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.