Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung GT250R Parts availability

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by jimbob80, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Just wondering if anyone here knows if parts for the Hyosung's are readily available...?

I know that there are many places in which to get them serviced and that Hyosung supply Suzuki but I just wanna know if anyone has had problems getting parts or if there is expected delays when something needs replacing..

THanks.

2. Hey man, you've only just decided to buy the bike and ALREADY you're asking about spare parts?! For your warranty period you'll need to have all work done by the dealer from which you buy the bike, or another Hyosung dealer.

If you're talking about go-faster bits or accessories, I would think that they too would only be available from official dealers at this time, given the period of time the bike's been in the market....

3. From what I've seen so far (friend rebuilt a written-off 250 Comet) no probs whatsoever. Everything came within 2-3 days....and dirtcheap compared to just about any other brand.
    He dealt through Stafford Yamaha/ Heidelberg.

4. thanks

Thanks for that, That was exactly what I wanted to know.

Appreciate it.