Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung GT250R Exhaust

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Davis, Feb 20, 2007.

1. I have one of these bikes and i was thinking of putting on either a megacycles exhaust or a staintune. Does anyone know if either one of these is better. I realise that there is a bit of a price difference between the two. Also i know people will say dont waste your money on a 250 but its my money so i dont need to hear it.

2. The megacycle exhaust is the recommended "after market" exhaust... it is actually listed as Hyosung accessory...
  3. And sounds great!
  4. It's not like you cant take it off when you sell the bike.. I've got one.. and am glad I bought it.. the more you can hear the bike when working corners the better :) Or for personal satisfaction.. either one :wink:
  5. Megacycle have an exclusive deal with Hyosung / Peter Stevens Aust. THey wont sell you one direct, although i think he would make you a round style instead of oval. Megacycle is god bang for your buck. Looks good sounds not too bad on a 250 and is Aust made. So if ya want a pipe that would be my choice.. I had a Mega on the 12 and loved it.. Good luck, check out www.megacycle.com.au
  6. That exhaust sounded horn! :LOL:
  7. Thanks. :grin: Yeah did have a nice note, not like the vaccuum cleaner i have at the moment..
  8. Can anyone give me a rough idea wot the cost would be for a 2006 Hyosung GT250R. I have just sent him an enquiry but i cant wait that long for an answer.
  9. The best exhaust for a Hyo 250 is the Roo Racing carbon fibre can.

check out www.rooracing.com - They are based in Perth WA, but can ship to anywhere.

Check em out, cos they sound awesome, and get the best results, and they are cheaper then some other brands.