Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung GT250 2007 OR 2008

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by UnderCoat, Apr 8, 2011.

1. G'day

Im interested in buying a Hyosung GT250 im looking between a 2007 model and a 2008 model (2000 more Ks, bit cheaper). Where there any diferences between the years? which would be more reliable?

2. Hi & welcome!

Might be a good ideas to introduce yourself in the welcome lounge soon ;)

They went from carby to fuel injected but I think that was later, if that's the case there will be very little difference between the models.

Why this model in particular? If you're a learner you can ride anything on the LAMS list in whichever state you're in, that opens up a world of possibilities.
  3. As far as im aware they are the same bike. For what it is im having a lot of fun on mine :)

If you want more Hyosung information check out Korider, its a Hyosung only forum.
  4. No difference between the two years, make sure the CCT's have been replaced there was a recall.

And ride it till the crank brakes...
  5. Will do MV(cant waste time at work). I think they went to fuel injecton in 2009.
    I did look at a lot of bikes before making my choice cant tell exactly why i narrowed it down to that bike. I'm trying to decide between two bikes advertised.

I will defently check out Korider and look in to that CCT's recall