Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hyosung exhaust stockists in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by AstroBear, May 30, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

Looking to replace the standard muffler on my 2012 Hyosung GT250R with something a little beefier. Would ideally love to purchase something in store tomorrow in an attempt to do the mod on the weekend, but that means finding something suitable in Melbourne. I believe Screaming Demon are located in WA, but does anyone know if there are any stockists in Melbourne? Does anyone recommend any other brand?

Thanks in advance, cheers : )

2. I recommend you stay with the stock one. If this bike is anything like the Ninja 250R then aftermarket exhausts just sound like crap and are a waste of money. Well that's my opinion anyway. If you want to purchase it for the loudness then just rev your bike higher.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. just chop the exhaust off, cheaper and louder.

But yeah maybe you should have come to this decision before 11pm on a friday, just order one from staintune etc (great aussie company) and do it next weekend.
  4. I had a staintune on my hyo gt250r and thought it sounded pretty good at the time. The bike already had it fitted when I bought it otherwise I'm not sure if I would have purchased the exhaust myself (was only keeping the bike for a year before I could upgrade).