Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

*Hugs Are Good!*!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VapourLock, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Definitely!

2. Yes

0 vote(s)
  3. Either way

0 vote(s)
  4. Nah....

0 vote(s)
  5. No Way, wtf is a hug?

0 vote(s)

2. yes i think everyone enjoys some good hugging action when on pills. :rofl: (jk)

I used to be part of a group of weirdos who walked around the city on saturdays giving hugs to anyone who didnt look like they would beat us up (we asked first)
  3. Nothing beats the therapeutic and morale-boosting effect of a good, sincere hug.
  4. Free Hugs Campaigns are sooooo 2 months ago!

When it first errupted, I was in contact with jason from america about organising a free-hug blitz in melbourne, he was going to sponser us and send down some of the girls to help organise,

then every friggin man and his dog started doing free hugs wannabee campaigns, and my mates and I wore free hugs jackets to the horse races and autosalon and what not.

Now i'm over it.

if you want a hug, ask. i'm not holding a freakin sign..
  5. +1

Those that disagree are clearly badly in need of one.
  6. No thanks, just had one :LOL:
  7. yoor, spellnig and. gramer,, would suggest! otherwyze.! :D
  8. I don't hug strangers, I'm a monogamous hugger.
    I am secure enough in myself to not require constant hugging as a means of acceptance! :LOL:
    You want a hug from me, better ante up some cash! I don't just give my hugs away. :p

Regards, Andrew.
  9. A hug can mean many things and convey feeling when words are inadequate.

I'm a staunch supporter of the hug :grin:
  10. yeah thats what led me to the conclusion ;) :LOL:
  11. :LOL: its ok to do drugs ;)
  12. I REALLY hope you dont write out perscriptions... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. I really hope you do... :D

14. good point :wink: I'll take two and call you later at the rave...
  15. I don't even hug my mother, so when meeting my girlfriend's family for the first time I was a little overwhelmed when they each wanted to hug me. :?
  16. Well, from hugs to the next extreme. I suppose for the nothing more than the good feeling it gives me I am prepared to sleep with beautiful women for free. Better than all those times I paid for it :rofl::rofl: no seriously ladies here are your tickets....... *peels his tickets off himself*