Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HTC Legend A6363 Mobile Phone (Anroid 2.2 - Froyo)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by parker, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTC Legend (A6363) Mobile Phone
    with accessories

Also I don't have another camera so I could only take pictures with the HTC Legend

The HTC Legend I am selling has been used by me, the phone is perfect but I was given a work phone so the HTC Legend is just sitting on my shelf doing nothing so have no use for it any more, it's updated to the latest version (Android 2.2 - Froyo) and is just the stock silver/black colour.

This HTC Legend will come with the stock HTC battery (1300mAh) and it will also come with a Mugen Power Battery (1800mAh) which is a must have for all phone users, I have included in the package:
    • 2GB sdcard.
    • White silicone case (and screen protector).
    • AC Wall charger (Australian version but I will throw in a universal adapter).
    • Battery (1500mAh) and recharge dock (you can put the battery into the dock and it will charge).
    • Three (3) micro USB data cables (which you can use one for computer, one for the wall charger and one for work or give it to a friend for a simple gift - you can never have too many MicroUSB data cables) :p
    • Car charger

If you would like the phone to be 'rooted' and have a custom ROM loaded on to it, you can see get me to do it if you don't know how, but payment must be made first because 'rooting' and loading a custom ROM will void the warranty.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message any time, the postage depends where the item will be delivered to.

Thank you for reading.
    - parker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.