Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HRCA track day on a Kwaka?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by deafwish, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Hi all,
    I am still a financial member of the Honda Riders Club of Australia.
    They have a track day coming up at Sandown on April 15th, that I'd like to attend.
    Will I be made most unwelcome when I arrive on my Kawasaki Z1000?
    Are there any other manufacturers bikes at the events?
    I'm far from an experienced rider and I would simply like to have a crack at my first trackday, close to home.
    Any thoughts are appreciated!

Daz. :wink:

2. My thought is this, sounds like a blast and I would love to ride at Sandown, how about I join you at Sandown on my Suzuki? :grin:

OK just read through all the HRCA stuff. What's the benefits of joining here? $195 for a track day at Sandown, I can ride Winton or Broadford for $155 and I don't need a membership to do it. Seems like HRCA aren't gining you much benefit?

Anyway, If you're going alone and would like some company, I would like to come along as your 'friend on another bike'.
  3. Triway,
    As a member, it's only costing me $140, inclusive of EVERYTHING!
  4. I think you just have to be a member of HRCA to attend. I've let my membership lapse now the Blade is not street legal and I won't be tracking the Tuono. The $140 will be changing to $150 something, still cheaper at PI than PI Ride Days, but a lot less structured as well.

I had heaps of fun on the HRCA days, really nice people.
  5. My mate's a HRCA member. Said they're having one at PI in March. Asked if I was intrested - as a guest of a member.
    I said 'yes'.

I ride a 748.