Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mayhem, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Just saying hi to all netriders. From what i have seen so far this is a great site.
    Well finally got my arse into gear and have booked my rider course for late August, and plan to have a bike not long after. It's hard not to rush out and buy one now after reading and talking about it but i am trying to maintain some restraint, well at least until i make sure i have my licence first.
    I would like to thank all the guys who have taken time to answer questions posted by the newbies in the forums and there has been some good advice passed on for people like myself who have N.F.I 'cause we are just starting out. (my previous experience has only been throwing a postie bike around a paddock)
    Can't wait to get out there, and hopefully enjoy some rides with you all,
    Watchout for Mayhem on the roads. :cool:

2. As if there isn't enough Mayhem on our roads :roll:

:p Welcome Aboard mate :p
  3. A postie bike in a paddock is a perfect way to get started on bikes. Much better than a RGV250 in a residential street.
  4. Hello and welcome! :grin:
  5. yeh good fun, the grass is forgiving but the rocks tend to have more attitude, and it really is surprising how much air you can't get on a honda postie.