Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Spikes, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself..
    Got my L's a few months back and just got my first bike too.

Got my enthusiasm for riding from my big sis, who lives back home in Finland, so she can't really give me sisterly advice when it comes to bikes etc...

So that's why I'm here :D

Dunno much about bikes, so I'll probably be annoying pretty much everyone by asking endless amounts of questions..

If anyone wants to go riding with a newbie, please lemme know. I'm always up for some (friendly) advice!

- Spikey

2. welcome bud, what are u riding?
  3. Welcome Spikey; feel free to annoy pretty-much everyone by asking endless questions, we love that sort of stuff :LOL:.
  4. Thanks guys :)
    I feel at home already..

I'm riding a little baby ninja (2010 250r)! It's my baby... We don't know each other very well yet, but I still love her to bits :D
  5. Hi Spikes and welcome to NR
  6. Welcome Spikes,

You will have plenty of time to get to know your new baby, so take it slow and enjoy the ride!
  7. HI Spikes, good to see another lady rider here!
  8. Ditto! :D

You need to give me a call if you ever find yourself in Melbourne :)
  9. Welcome and YAY i 2nd having another female rider around is great!

Ps im in Vic too ;)
  10. Nice to meet you mischiefmaka! I don't think I'll be riding anywhere near Bendigo in the near future, but if you're close to the city at some point, feel free to give me a buzz! ;)
  11. Hi Spikes!

We met on Friday night. When I can manage to trade the baby in for a bike, I'd love to go for a ride with you sometime :)
  12. Hey hippo! :D

(Took me a moment to realize which baby you were referring to :D
    Still haven't got my black tape, hope your Triumpf idea went down better :p
  13. Hi Spikes,
    it was nice to ride with you today. How eventful was it! I hope we do it again some time...

14. Yo!
    It was very nice to meet you man. I put the photos up on FB already :p
  15. Ha ha, I just saw them. They're great.
    (and that was the quickest response to a friend request ever!)