Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by kaiser2001, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Just a quick post to say hi. Got my licence about 3 months ago and bought myself a Honda VTR250 for my learner's bike. Great little bike and am having a blast on it.

Have been wanting to get my motorbike licence for almost a decade and i'm really glad I finally took the leap.

2. G'day and welcome to netrider, i too are on my L's and enjoy the freedom of having a bike :cool:
  3. You may well be the only Claude on Netrider :LOL:.

Welcome :).
  4. Hey Claude,

Its great here on NR. So much for us learners to .. well learn!

Got any routes around C/H you enjoy riding or places to practice for the MOST?

Cheers, Chris.
  5. Hey Chris,

yeah you're not wrong. I'm spending ages just browsing and trying to absorb as much as possible. I've ridden down Old Northern Road to Wiseman's Ferry a couple of times and its a great ride. About 45km and nice easy riding with good flowing roads. That would be my favourite ride so far but other than that all my riding is around the main roads and into the city etc.

I haven't practiced for the MOST yet but I plan to get some chalk and head over to the large car park at Balcombe Heights in Baulkham Hills...its usually pretty empty or it was last time I was there which was a while ago.