Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by twr7cx, Feb 14, 2007.

1. I'm new here, thought I'd say g'day, been looking for a decent bike forum for a while, and recently got sent here.
    Bit of bike history, used to have a 2000 Kawasaki ZZR 250 for a year and a bit, but sold it after some freakishly close times on the road, I no longer have a road bike licence nor ride on the road.
    A while ago I traded my old Valiant for a 2000 Honda XR250R which I'm trying to get rid of, as it's far too shmick to just be sitting in my garage doing nothing. I don't want to take it bush and damage it, and I won't ride it on the road.
    Once that's gone I'm hoping to get a oldish cheapish 2 stroke traily to go out every now and then with some mates.
    Aside from that my real pride and joy is my car, Ford Falcon XR6 that's currently under construction as I'm part way through fitting a supercharger to it.
    Anyways g'day and hopefully I'll be able to get some help off you guys at times in the technical forum and that!

2. Welcome TWR
  3. G'day twr7cx, everyone is welcome here, even Ford drivers. :LOL:
  4. Welcome to the forums twr7cx :grin:
  5. welcome :grin:
  6. pete, you and I both know they are the best!

O, forgot to tell you all about my other long term project! It's a BSA A10 Goldenflash, late 50's/early 60's era. Old boy striped it about 2 decades ago, and were finally going to rebuild her, slowly... My car keeps taking priority! :)
  7. Welcome to the forums twr7cx :)
  8. Welcome to NR twr7cx :grin: