Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jamie_2006, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Howdy all!

Thought id join up after finding this site while browsing for information on a bike im looking at buying. Then i find out that a friend of mine is also a member here. :grin:

Name is Jamie (in case you didnt guess) and im mid 30's so dont start the mid life crisis crap! :p I've been wanting to get my bike license for ages but always put it off thinking that if i did i would no doubt kill myself cos i love going around corners fast! Seems now im too fat for a sports bike so a cruiser is what im after so that kinda solves the problem about killing myself, well kind of.

Booked in for my L's first weekend in Jan 07 and will buy a 07 Kawasaki Eliminator very soon after, as soon as i get my L's and the bike shop gets one in.

HEAPS of great info on your site and looking forward to becoming a more involved member in the future.

Yep thats about it for now. :grin:
  2. Welcome!!
  3. Hey Jamie and Welcome!!! So glad you joined, this is a great site and cant wait till we both try the Great Ocean Road... maybe.... ill probably chicken out. :eek:hno:

Now i have someone to ride with!! yey

Oh by the way... ITS MIDDLE LIFE CRISIS BABE!!! believe me i been going through it for the last 4 years!! :grin:
  4. Welcome Jamie,

I'm a newbie to the forums myself and becoming addicted very quickly, good luck with your L`s, your gunna love riding,

5. Jamie, Welcome to the friendly forum. You'll find we all get along just fine, as long as you don't mention...

Chicks on bikes

mmm can't think of anything else at the moment....

{just kidding, of course :LOL:}
  6. Welcome Jamie :grin:
  7. Welcome! As long as you don't have a mind of your own (or a sense of adventure) you should get along here just fine! KIDDING!
    Rubber side down- some FANTASTIC folk here! :wink:
  8. Welcome and enjoy the 'Liminator when you get it :)
  9. Hi Jamie,

Good to see you following your dreams. You still got 70 good years of riding in ya! :grin:
  10. hey jamie, welcome, i'm a newbie too - got my licence this year at 44. waited 30 years to get it and wonder why i'd waited so long. can't possibly be a midlife crisis since i'm waaaaay to young to be middle of life yet....have fun.
  11. Welcome :grin:
  12. Welcome Jamie. :)
  13. Thanks for the warm welcome guys and girls and its great to see others that are around my age doing the same thing.

Nice friendly place you have here, i think im hooked already. :cool:
  14. Welcome Jamie, hope you enjoy the ride.