Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Toecutter, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Been lurking a while and saw the thread about membership (didn't realise it was an option) so officially joined up.

Great bunch you got here - the word "community" seems to fall short....a very passionate fun loving group that I have enjoyed checking in on and picking up many useful bits of info.

Eighteen years without a bike, whilst I bought the house, got married, had kids but more importantly didn't add to the scars or previous three weeks hospital time - nothing like being 20 and bulletproof :wink:

Back on a bike three years and been in the Ulysses Club for two and post regularly on their site.

Enjoy the ride and watch out for the ones who say they never seen you coming :shock:
  2. Welcome too the zoo

Cheers :cool:
  3. Well, welcome to another over-40 rider with that hiatus riding path!!! Glad you decided to join, mate. (AND, another Sydney rider too!!!)
  4. Hi Toecutter and welcome, like your sig by the way
  5. Welcome Brother Toecutter. :grin:
  6. Welcome to the forum, Wont be long before Im eligible to join Ulysses :shock: :LOL:
  7. Welcome to the site Toecutter :grin:

Just stay away from my dam toes OK :LOL:
  8. G'day Toecutter.....

BTW ya did a great job in Mad Max,

Hugh Keays-Byrne.. evil bastard :twisted:
  9. welcome to the nuthouse
    thick skins are an advantage , but if you post on the ulysses email forum on yahoo then you wont have a worry :grin:
  10. Hi Toecutter, congrats on getting back into riding :)
  11. welcome