Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by zx636, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Good day,

Bit of a late introduction, but i thought i may as well introduce my self and get to know some people. Anyway my name is ken and I've been riding a road bike for about 1 year now (2013 636). Looking around on this forum I'm liking it quite a lot and it's a shame i won't be able to participate in any of the meet ups / provisional / learner riding days or anything else of the nature.

Sadly my license was suspended for 12 months today for speeding, so I've only got 27 days left to enjoy it before I'm forced to ride a push-bike that will feel like eternity.

(y)

2. Hi Ken and Welcome. From your other thread I think you said you were in Victoria., is that right? You will have to get a lot of riding in during your last 27 days. If you have leave perhaps a road trip is in order. Then 12 months to live vicariously through the rest of us.

3. Welcome! Bummer that you've lost it, your not allowed many points on your L's/P's (if your not open car license) so it is easy to lose if your caught!

27 days is still enough time to do a few group rides! :p

4. Cheers lads.

Indeed, been feeling a bit down since last night. Don't think I'll be going out for a ride anytime soon. And if i do it won't even be as enjoyable as it previously was.

:banghead:

5. Yes I can understand that, all the best.