Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MarkF, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Hey all,

I'm from the South of Adelaide and have been riding motorcycles since I got my license about 30 years ago. I've owned many bikes over the years, mainly twins, and I currently own a Buell 1125CR, (but don't hold that against me).

Anyway, looking forward to joining the many intelligent conversations that are typical of a motorcycle enthusiast forum such as NR. ;)

2. Hey Mark, welcome.
  3. Welcome to NR , Mark ! I'm Adelaide South also .
  4. Thanks for the welcome fellers.

All the cool people in SA live down South Goldy. :D Close access to the best beaches and riding roads . ;)
  5. G'day Mark, and welcome to Netrider
    More than fifty years ago I lived in Payneham (when it was just a couple of houses and lots of market gardens) and then Croydon. Lovely place, but punishingly hot in summer.....
  6. True mate. Summer down here can get a tad warm. As a Buell owner it's good to know your fuel tank is wrapped around your engine on those scorching days...:D
  7. Yeah mate , 5 min to the beach to the west , 5 min to the hills to the east !!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm on the wrong side, I would give anything to have a 5 minute trip to the beach.
  9. Welcome to NetRider, @MarkF!