Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MVF3_40, Nov 28, 2012.

1. New to the forum (obviously).

I have an NSR250 and an MV Agusta F3 in the garage. Both race bikes, I don't ride on the road anymore, it's too cold in winter, too hot in summer, the twisties are too far away, I can't ride them how they are meant to be, it's over policed, over populated and I just love racing anyway.

The NSR was fully rebuilt by me after being imported from Japan as a basket case (pretty handy with a spanner). The MV I picked up in July and rode back from Sydney to Melbourne, took everything off, and it's now a race bike. Mine was one of the first 12 or so in the country (and the first to get a speeding fine). Deposit down, based only on the EICMA photos way back when.

I sold my Daytona 675 race bike to get the MV, and have been riding round and round the short circuits here in vic for about 7 years (excluding the year I took off between selling the triumph and the MV being ready). Most of that was on a 400 though.
  2. Hello and welcome to this bit of the 'net

I have to admit - google was my friend when it came to the NSR250 as I'm not to familiar with Honda race bikes.. very nice :)
    Sydney to Melbourne must have been a good trip.. I'd love to do that once i get a bigger bike.