Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by craigt, May 24, 2012.

1. gudday guys n girls, just bought myself a real bike after all these years of tootling around on my old honda cbr250rr..which has now been retired with over 105000km on the clock.

Attached Files:

2. Very nice. Have fun!
  3. Good choice!
  4. Howdy Craig :D
    Slick ride there
  5. Another gixxer, I like you already.

Welcome to nutter central.
  6. Nice choice of bike matey :)
  7. thanks guys, i hope to be around on this site for a while. us old bastards got to stick together...
  8. Nice bike mate - enjoy!

I reckon your CBR250RR @ 105000km on the clock is worthy of a place you living room.....That is some serious mileage......over how many years/owners?
  9. Yeah, welcome to Nutrider :p
  10. Howdy Craig and welcome. That's a nice toy you've got yourself there. Do treat that throttle with a bit of respect. It's got a little more kick than the one you're used to.
  11. welcome to NR and nice bike, you may find a tad more poke on suzeeee
  12. Ain't that the truth... :)
    yeah the ol' cbr should go on display..lol dunno about the lounge though. the missus would have a fit. I've owned it for about 4-5years now and i think i put about 50-60thousand of those km's on it...
    the gsxr has been giving me problems since i bought it...but i since fixed it( what a nightmare).