Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by standrewscross, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Just thought I would introduce myself instead of lurking.

I'm a new rider and have used the site to get as much informaiton as possible over the last few months. After beg borrowing and stealing everything I could get my hands on during restrictions I'm picking up my black and red CB400 on Saturday morning.

Look forward to contributing once I have some knowledge and experience opposed to just stalking.

2. Welcome mate!

Pls post piccies when you get it, congrats!!
  3. Hi and welcome to NR

If you feel like a little ride, drop in on Sat morn practice on the way home
  4. Welcome mate
  5. Goodonya for joing up I say.

Welcome Bro!
  6. Thanks.

I got a couple of mates taking me our for a practice right away and I'll just build up from there but thanks for the practice offer, might need to take it up when I get the skills up.

Pics to come...
  7. Welcome mate,
    Let me know when you get comfortable with the bike, and come for a ride, I prefer riding with L's, much more relaxed pace :)
    Plus I want to oogle at the pretty cb400, im in love with the cb series (didnt know about it when I got my vtr250)
  8. Welcome man!

Be sure to post up some pics...
  9. Welcome.
    Enjoy and ride safe.
  10. Welcome....my sis has a cb400...nice choice for a bike.
  11. welcome to NR :D
  12. Welcome to Netrider! :)
  13. Welcome to the forum and the CB400 club. I've had mine for 4 months or so and no regrets. Great bike for the Ps test up here in NSW.

14. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider (y)
  15. g'day welcome to netrider, and good bike choice, just bought a white cb400 for the wife over the weekend, they seem fun bikes