Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy peepz

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Orange Generator, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Realised would be good practice to make one of these threads.

Never was into bikes, drove on my L's for a little while when I was in my teens, am now 23.

Decided to get riders license as I can learn without having to have someone with me (impossible at current life stage)... Turned into a wonderful addiction and love for riding (realised as soon as I started at the Pre Learners course "OHHHH This is why everyone loves these things"

4 months on I just passed my MOST test and learning more and more every day.

I ride a Honda PCX150 (yes I know I am scooter heathen) and I find it pretty well suited to me though I would love something bigger and a "proper bike" at some stage in the future.

Hope to not piss anyone off here.

Let's all just have a blast.

• Like Like x 4
  2.  Top
  3. welcome aboard :)

4. welcome to Netrider OG! :)

5. Welcome to NR..

6.  Top
  7. This is Netrider, where all riders are welcome, regardless of race, creed or whether or not they ride scooters :LOL:
    Seriously, welcome aboard!

8. Welcome aboard. And don't feel too bad about riding a scooter - I saw an 850cc step through the other day that has made me look twice before taking on anything that isn't a 'real bike.'

9. Welcome to NR. Glad you made the jump to two wheels!

10. Welcome mate, love your avatar :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheers everyone. Two wheels is always nice and learning good road craft is the same whether you're shifting gears or not. So overall it's been a good step in life. Nothing like warm humid days accelerating away wind cooling everything.

12. So tempted to make a scooter joke right now.
    Nice one mate, got to start somewhere. Hopefully you'll get your big bike some day.

13. Howdy & Welcome to NR!