Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy kids..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kyl3, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hey lads, new guy here!

Kyle here, I'm a 30y/o coal miner from the hunter valley in nsw.
    Haven't had much experience with riding apart from paddock bashing when I was a young lad.

Just before turning 30 I got the twitch in my right eye and started looking at bikes.. Ended up getting my l's about 4 months ago, was set on buying a gs500 but a friend offered me a cool little vtr250 with very low k's and in immaculate condition for cheap cheap so I snapped it up! It was quite a cold ride back from canberra on a late winter night! ](*,)
    I've got my p's test (not much of a test in a non declared area lol) this tuesday, should be pretty easy.
    In the last 4 months of owning the bike i've done 7 trips up and down the putty rd, Doing another trip up tomorrow actually.

Anyway that's about enough dribbling from me for now, I'll see you guys out there some time!

Edit! best include a photo of the bike!

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Kyle.

2. Nice one. Hello Kyle. Welcome to NR.

3. G'day Kyle, welcome to the forum.

4. Hey Kyle,
    Nice bike, I was thinking of getting one for squirting around in sydney traffic.
    Putty is nice for a hoon, I normally do the Old Pacific Highway lately. Was thinking about taking tomorrow off work for a bit of practice myself

5. Cheers lads.. Note the Rjays helmet.. It is going in the bin as of tuesday when my new rf1100 turns up from sportbike trackgear...
    Will never.ever. buy an rjays helmet again or recommend one.