Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pot87, Jan 13, 2009.

1. hey peeps, sorry i haven't been on here for ages, i've just been really busy with xmas, new years and now back to work. I hope everyone had a great xmas and new years and didn't get into too much trouble with the police heheh!!. I crashed me commo last week into a guard rail at 80km/h did damage to the front and rear of the car as i hit it sideways and it spun me 360 and i ended up facing the way i was orignaly going. The funny thing was that i was going to take me harley that morning but glad i didn't. So yeah anyway i will post some pics up soon with me hog in a few different riding spots and you guys can check it out. So yeah what has everyone been up to since xmas?.

2. I edited your thread title down to lower case for you, Ts&Cs and all that! Sounds like you had an adventurous holiday.
  3. Welcome back I spose!

Though if you had been riding the bike, you probably wouldn't have crashed! - None the less, seems like you survived unscathed.