Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy from the Mid North Coast!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by brainfried, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Hey guys. My name's Craig, 18, been riding bikes since i was 10, started on dirt and started on the road last year.
    Currently own a '98 WR200, and an '04 RM125.
    Looking into getting a new 250 while i finish my LAMS, so keeping an eye out for VTRs.
    Interested to know if anyone else on here is from the Port area, would be keen for a ride sometime.

2. Welcome got rellos up at Port - nice area, and plenty of good riding

Looking for road or road/trail?

So ya know we got LAMS here, plenty of good bikes up to 650.

3. Welcome to Netrider, Craig. You lucky sod, living in Port; must be one of the most beautiful places in the entire country. Lots of lovely riding roads round ther, too.

Grumpy old VTRBob, one of the mods here, lives at Coffs, and I'm sure there are a couple of other NR people in your area. Hook up with some experienced riders and learn what you can.

4. Welcome mate. Was born and raised in the Manning Valley so I know Port well :grin:

There are some great roads for riding up that way, but the last time I was there on the bike I spent most of the time cursing the poor maintenance of them :evil: Be careful and welcome to netrider :wink:

5. G'day Craig !
    aVainy0.

6. Hi mate,

I live in QLD now but my mother's family all live in Wauchope area.Have just got back into riding but have fond memories of the Wauchope to Walcha ride.

7. Yeah, I live in Wauchope. Bago / Cowarra awesome trail riding, seen plenty of tourists coming down this weekend to come riding in the area.