Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy from nth nsw

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by anthony_p01, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

Thought I'd say hi from Yamba NSW, I have previously been riding scooters (started on a 125cc back in 2007) and until two months ago my daily ride was a 2008 Derbi GP1-250. (which is currently up for sale)

But now I'm on a Suzuki V-Strom 650, and I'm loving the new bike and enjoy getting out on the road each day.

2. Greetings Anthony, welcome to NR!
  3. Welcome in Anthony :)
  4. HI Anthony,
    Welcome to Netrider. Cool place to live at yamba. Any good roads for riding up that way? (I havent been there for probably 15 years or so - I might have to fix that.)

5. Hi Ant and welcome

6. thanks everyone!!

Hi John, there aren't a lot of great riding roads around Yamba itself, but if you make the trip over to Grafton there are plenty from there.... and yes, it is a cool place to live!
  7. Howdy Anthony

Welcome to Netrider from a fellow North Coaster(Gulmarrad), nice to see another local on here. Your welcome to join my mates and I for a ride anytime you like, just send me a personal message if you are keen and I'll let you know when we do our next loop.

8. G'day Anthony...welcome mate.
  9. Hi Anthony! :) Welcome. :)