Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Howdy from Granville (west Sydney)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jetz427, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I'm a newbie on this forum and a newbie rider. I got my license in October last year and my parents were ok with that, but for some reason they didn’t want me to get a bike, which really frustrated me.

So a couple months later, more and more of my friends got their motorcycles, which eventually led to me buying one. Of course my parents don’t know about it, so I have to leave it at my mates’ house (he doesn't live too far). So if I want to ride I have to walk/drive to my mates to pick it up.

I currently own a 1988 Kawasaki GPX 250 Ninja (EX250-G). I think it is an import model or something because it has dual front discs, which is very, very rare. The new Ninja's only have single disc brakes, so I don’t know what the deal with that is. If anyone knows, please let me know...

Anyways that’s my story...
  2. :shock:
    So they were ok with you getting a licence. as long as you dont use it right? :? :?
    Welcome Aboard !
  3. [​IMG] Oookayyy, what odd parents.

Welcome to NR :cool: